I have been having so much fun setting up my sunny little office space with new accessories. I have become a real office decor magpie. Here’s a few things I have my eye on.
1. Hanging porcelain planter with a leather strap, to bring something natural and green to your empty white walls. From lightandladder in Brooklyn.
2. Shiny brass pencil sharpener to keep both your notes and mind sharp! From laterlier11 in Brussels.
3. Ash wood and porcelain desk catch-all, to keep your clutter Zen. From lightandladder in Brooklyn.
4. Lime green glitter push pins, to add some pizzaz to your bulletin board. From WhenItRainsShop.
5. Concrete slat photo display made of poured concrete and balsa wood, so your loved ones can stare at you while your eyes glaze over from computer screen glare. From Prinstagram, which I currently cannot get enough of!
6. Geometric washi tape, because you could keep it professional with classic Scotch. But why? From MailboxHappiness in Texas.
7. Namaste print, to remind you that you’re not actually doing brain surgery, you’re just doing marketing. From SweetPeonyPress in Canada.
8. Set of three painted wooden vases for a little office greenery, or as Tom Hanks says in You’ve Got Mail, “bouquets of sharpened pencils.” From ShadeOnShape in Poland.