5 For Friday
Nothing says “happy Friday” like a cute puppy, and a French bulldog puppy might I add! Here’s to a very, very sunny and beautiful temperature Saturday ahead–cannot wait. I’m probably going to get myself outdoors ASAP and just bask in the beautiful sunlight. And probably eat some ice cream while I’m at it! Hope you have a great weekend ahead, and a wonderful last work day. Enjoy the links below!
1) I can’t believe we’re at the point where my teen rom coms are already getting a remake, like this one possibly to come.
2) Here’s a handy service: iPhone cracked screen fixer uppers–that come to you. iCracked is where it’s at.
3) Even though it’s “no longer available” on West Elm, I’m still pining for this cute lil’ frame that seems so old school desk in nature (but fits present day Fuji Instax Mini size photos!)
4) I’m totally on board the band wagon for Band of Outsiders current SS15 line, and would love to get my hands on these rad flats.
5) I really, truly cannot wait for the Fall book season, so many good ones making their debut! Here’s the latest one I’ve added to my list: Patti Smith’s M Train.