5 For Friday
Wherever this place exists, get me there, now! Just so pleasant it would be. . . something to aspire to! TGIF! And thank god for reading nooks, and thank god, for warm sun-on-your-face days, thank god for books to read in said reading nooks and said warm days. I guess, I should say, thank god for weekends too, not everyone gets them, so lucky to have those! So on this thankful note, let’s get into the weekend!
1) Not to start with a sad link, but it was sad to hear that this neurosurgeon who recently (really recent, truly) wrote about his terminal lung cancer diagnosis passed away this week. A recap of everything he accomplished in his too-short life span is here.
2) These 5 podcasts I just might have to check out and add to the download list.
3) According to actual science, there’s reasoning as to why Indian food is so delicious. I don’t need science, just my mom’s and family’s recipes are enough proof for me.
4) Thanks T+L for giving me even more reason to pine for a nice hotel stay with “The Best New Hotels” list.
5) I’m finding this embroidered Steven Alan shirt just perfect for spring, and while it is on sale, it’s not on sale enough to warrant it purchase worthy just quite yet. . .
Image above from a very cool, and my kind of Tumblr.